Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Introductory Thoughts

I toyed with the idea starting this blog for several months.  Not days, not weeks, but months.  I didn't want to just throw together a haphazard blog discussing "issues" without some clear focus and a plan.

I thought.  I pondered.  Every time I read a news story about legislating biology I grimaced.  But I still hesitated.

Today I stopped hesitating and created this blog -- more accurately, a writing project, a method for analysis and a presentation of reasons why women's choices are still so limited and ignored and what the world should be doing to correct this obvious ill (although to many, sadly, the problems are not obvious in the slightest).  Maybe I can offer some perspective, a way to foster discussion, and if nothing else, a mode of communication about what exactly IS going on both domestically and internationally.


No comments:

Post a Comment